Are you looking for a place with low crime rates, excellent job opportunities, best schools?
North Dakota has all those facilities and provides the best quality of life. Also, it is tough to decide among all the Best Places To Live In North Dakota, as it has many places where you can have a great time while living.
The neighbors are friendly so you will get the welcoming communities in North Dakota. A few years back, the economy wasn’t good enough; however, the oil boom in 2016 helped North Dakota’s economy flourish. Today, a robust economy is another reason you need to move to North Dakota.
You are undoubtedly excited about North Dakota, so let’s explore this place more.
Is North Dakota a good place to live in?
The best thing about North Dakota is its peaceful environment, which one can never imagine. The stress-free living, the best quality of life, welcoming societies, friendly neighbors, and whatnot. Every small factor makes it an excellent place to live, work, and raise a family.
What is the Safest City to Live in North Dakota?
We can’t provide only one name for the best places to live in North Dakota. Likewise, we can’t give only one name for the safest city in North Dakota, as there are many. Whether you visit Minot, Williston, West Fargo, or Lincoln, every town is safest and does not have mammoth crime rates. So we have added the list of top 10 options that you might need to consider!
Top 10 Best Places to Live in North Dakota
The cost of living in North Dakota is not expensive; as a result, you can live a happy life in this state. The most recent Census Data states that Lincoln is the best city to live in North Dakota.
However, if you are searching for others, we have the ten best places to live in North Dakota you will want to settle down. So, let’s unleash them one by one.
You can be a part of a massive kite festival twice every year in Lincoln City. And trust us, you will be amazed by kites’ uniqueness, extensive, and availability in the shapes of fish and other animals.
As we have said earlier, it is the best place to live and work in North Dakota. But the fact is that it also comes under the best place for Millennials in North Dakota.
Lincoln is famous for its Norman Lincoln Castle, established in the 11th century, the tallest building of more than 200 years of glorious history, and English Gothic architecture.
Lincoln has a current population of 9,707.
The median home price of Lincoln is about $598,000.
The employment rate increased in 2019 by 1.23%, and 2.13k people were employed.
What can you do for free in Lincoln?
Lincoln offers various things for free, such as visiting Sunken Gardens, Nebraska State Capitol, Antelope Park, Pioneer Park Nature Center, etc.
Does Lincoln have a Park & Ride?
Yes! “The Peace Garden State” is the tag given to North Dakota in 1956, as it has many parks to explore and enjoy. Also, you can enjoy parking & ride in Lincoln parks for free.
For drug addicts, West Fargo is the best place to break their addictions. It provides the best possible indications that help you break your drug habits.
“City on the Grow” is a tag given to West Fargo city in North Dakota, as it is the fastest-growing city. Also, endless technology and research organizations are established in this city.
West Fargo is famous for its Red River Valley Fair, consisting of live entertainment, exhibitions, attractions, the best food, and many more. To experience the best of everything you have to visit there once in a lifetime.
West Fargo has a current population of 39,452.
The median home price in West Fargo is about $289,930.
The employment rate increased in 2019 by 4.3%, and 19.7k people were employed.
Is West Fargo, ND, a good place to live?
Yes! West Fargo is the biggest city in North Dakota, situated in Cass County, with fewer crimes and better surroundings.
Is West Fargo a growing city?
Yes, that’s true! Although the population is over 39,000, West Fargo is a growing city.
- Twenty-two years ago, Horace was a home of only 248 families, 300 households, and 915 people, with a single post office operated from 1875.
- Horace offers many advantages to one who lives there. Out of them, one is a better lifestyle with a small-town vibe.
- Horace is famous for its small-town bars that provide the best food and drinks. One can become a die-hard fan if he visits there.
- Horace has a current population of 3,286.
- The median home price of Horace is about $330,900.
- The employment rate increased in 2019 by 0.856%, giving employment to 1.53k people.
What county is Horace ND in?
Horace is one of the best places to live in North Dakota for families in Cass County, North Dakota.
What is the Zip Code for Horace, North Dakota?
The Zip Code for Horace, North Dakota, is 58047.
- Lewis and Clark were the first founders of Missouri Crossing. Later it was named Edwinton, and soon after a year, it was named Bismarck in 1873.
- Bismarck, the capital and one of the best places to live in North Dakota, has many places to explore, such as The Dakota Zoo, the Missouri River, and more. Also, it has a glorious past.
- Bismarck is famous for many electrical dining and entertainment options and is renowned as a historical, cultural, and economic hub.
- Bismarck has a current population of 3,286.
- The median home price in Bismarck is about $330,900.
- The employment rate increased in 2019 by 0.856%, and 1.53k people were employed.
What is the racial makeup of Bismarck, North Dakota?
After 3.9% of American Indians, the largest racial group of White is 86.8% in Bismarck.
Is Bismarck, ND, a nice place to live?
Yes! Bismarck has many things to explore, from various restaurants to sites to visit. Also, the folks are friendly. As a result, Bismarck is the best place to live.
- Including southeastern Saskatchewan, Minot has been the largest merchandise hub for southwestern Manitoba.
- You can visit Minot and settle down there to live your after-retirement life, as it has the lowest crime rates.
- Minot is a “Magic City” famous for its Roosevelt Park Zoo, Dakota Territory Air Museum, Scandinavian Heritage Association, and many more.
- Minot MD has a current population of 47,163.
- The median home price in Minot is about $227,500.
- The employment rate increased by 2.9%, and 35,097 people were employed.
How far is Minot, ND, from the Canadian Border?
Canadian Border is only 95.6 kilometers away from Minot, ND.
What is the closest city to Minot, North Dakota?
Surrey is the closest city to Minot in the east and Burlington in the west.
- You may have heard about the captain of the steamboat, Alexander Griggs. He is known as “The Father of Grand Forks.”
- Grand Forks ND offers excellent nightlife and a better educational experience with the best quality public schools.
- Grand Forks is a beautiful city famous for its huge air force base and trade and processing center. In addition to that, you can take a look at its glorious history.
- Grand Forks has a current population of 66,739.
- The median home price in Grand Forks is about $186,500.
- The employment rate increased, and in 2022, 35,567 people were employed.
Are Grand Forks worth visiting?
Yes! All places like Empire Arts Center, Japanese Gardens, Seasonal Outdoor Activities, etc., make Grand Forks worth visiting.
Why is it called Grand Forks ND?
Due to the partition of the Red Lake River with the Red River, the town is named Grand Forks.
- The famous Fosse Way and Waiting Street were established in Rugby town during Roman times.
- Rugby is a small city situated in the American Heartland’s core. Also, known as one of the safest and fewer crime places in the entire North Dakota you can choose to live.
- Rugby is often famous for its monuments and the Geographic Center of North America. You will see three-nation flags belonging to Canada, Mexico, & the United States. Also, the famous Rugby Football game was invented here.
- Rugby ND recorded a population of 2,410 in 2020.
- The median home price of Grand Forks is about $301,343.
- The employment rate increased, and in 2022, 35,567 people were employed.
How far is Rugby from Bismarck, ND?
Rugby is about 115 miles away from the beautiful city of Bismarck, North Dakota.
Is rugby the center of North America?
Yes! Rugby is the geographic center of North America.
- Twenty-two years ago, Beulah was home to only 851 families, 1,213 households, and 3,152 people living in Beulah. But, the town has thoroughly changed now.
- Beulah is the second safest place in North Dakota, making it the best place to spend your retired life comfortably.
- Beulah has many famous spots to explore, such as Beulah Park District, Mercer County Historical Museum, Beulah Riverside Park, and many more.
- Beulah has a current population of 3,052.
- The median home price of Beulah is about $399K.
- The employment rate increased in 2019 by 4.89%, and 1.72k people were employed.
What is there to do in Beulah, North Dakota?
From wildlife museums to explore to lodges & suites, historical museums, campgrounds, and much more, you can expect from Beulah.
What is the Zip Code for Beulah, North Dakota?
The Zip Code for Beulah, North Dakota, is 58523.
- Split Lakes or Minnewaukan is the meaning of Devils Lake, a crucial territory of the Dakota people.
- Devil’s Lake provides a suburban feel more than Horace. Also, it can be the best choice for water activities.
- Devils Lake is famous for its fishing and hunting places unavailable in any part of the state.
- Devil’s Lake has a current population of 7.34K.
- The median home price of Devil’s Lake is about $232.4K.
- The employment rate increased in 2019 by 4.17%, and 3.9k people were employed.
Is Devils Lake Nd a good place to live?
Yes! Devils Lake is a fantastic place to live and visit, with a dense suburban feel. You can meet with professionals and retirees in this town.
Is Devils Lake still rising?
Yes! It was recorded that the lake increased by 427 meters in 1940, and since then, it has expanded.
- Jamestown is the first permanent English settlement in America, which was the colony of Virginia before.
- Jamestown is commonly known as a commuter town and has a domestic airport. With the help of this, you can reach Pittsburgh in just 55 minutes.
- Jamestown, ND, is famous for its Buffalo, the largest in the entire world, founded in 2010.
- Jamestown has a current population of 14,718.
- The median home price in Jamestown is about $140,100.
- The employment rate increased in 2019 by 1.15%, and 7.76k people were employed.
What shores are in Jamestown, North Dakota?
Jamestown Reservoir Beach is amongst the central shores you can explore in Jamestown, North Dakota.
How far is Minot, North Dakota, from Jamestown, North Dakota?
The distance from Minot to Jamestown is around 170 miles, which may take at least three hours to reach.
Best Places To Live In North Dakota – FAQs
Are people nice in North Dakota?
Yes! North Dakota is one of the best places to visit, live, and raise your family. The reason behind that is its welcoming society and friendly folks. So, you can meet the lovely people in North Dakota.
What are the benefits of living in North Dakota?
You can enjoy the limitless benefits of living in North Dakota. A few benefits are: affordable living costs, low taxes, better food, lack of diversity, and the list is quite long. So, it might be the best location you can choose to live.
Is North Dakota safe to live in?
North Dakota is the safest place to live your happy retirement, school, and social life. With low crime rates in most parts of North Dakota, it has been the choice for many movers.
Places To Live In North Dakota – The Bottom Line
That’s what we have!
If you want to compare South Dakota vs North Dakota, you will choose North Dakota for the following.
North Dakota is a fantastic place that consists of many benefits, including better schooling. However, North Dakota is the home of many small towns and cities. Therefore, which one is best for a living can create massive confusion in your head.
That’s why we, in this article, mentioned the ten best places to live in North Dakota. These have many facilities with affordable living costs and low crimes.
We hope you liked this article; also, comment on the places you wish to live in.